Terms and Conditions:
Our terms and conditions elaborate the set of circumstances, situations and conditions in which our relocation services are available as mentioned on our website. They also include the rights, responsibilities, ethical/moral obligations and duties of the parties involved in the agreement that is signed when Pete’s Ultimate Movers’ services are requested. In the document below we will be using the term “client” for when referring to the party requesting the services and “company” for when referring to the party whose services are requested i.e. PU Movers.
Please note that PU Movers reserves the right to change, amend, nullify and/or enforce these terms and conditions at their discretion and cannot be held accountable for changing their terms and conditions if prior notice is provided to the client ahead of time.
Our price quote explicitly includes:
- A list of services that we’re offering
- A price list for each service separately
- The number of movers we would be deploying (the number varies according to the size/ no.of items to be packed and moved)
We only require the client to pay more than the amount agreed on in the following circumstances:
- The client requests for additional services which were not included in the initial price quote
- Withholding information during the initial meeting regarding moving the items from or into an apartment above the ground floor where either no elevator is available or the company is not permitted to use the elevator for freight.
- Moving extremely heavy items.
- Dismantling or assembling furniture other than the beds or baby cribs.
- Dismantling or assembling satellite dishes, solar panels, sheds, and shelters.
Laying fitted floor coverings.
3.Client Responsibilities and Obligations:
By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are taking all legal risk of any claims on your property and household items, you guarantee that the property and furniture items are yours and you have made the legal owners fully aware of the move in case something doesn’t legally belong to you.
If the client chooses to purchase a third-party insurance policy for their household items, the insurance will be subject to the terms and conditions of the policy, separate from this contract. The moving company can also purchase insurance for the client, on their request but the terms and conditions of the insurance too will be separate from this contract which the client automatically agrees to by signing the agreement.
The company shall be held accountable if there is a loss/ damage to items or the house/office itself because of the company’s negligence, however, the company will not be liable in case of:
- Damage to goods because they were packed or moved as per the client’s instructions against the company’s advice.
- Damage to the goods excluded under the “Excluded Items” clause
- Damage to goods in case of self-packed items.
- Damage caused by bad weather and/or natural catastrophes