GET YOUR QUOTE
Organizing Large Living Spaces
Organizing a large house can be a hassle, and you might worry about adding more of everything to fill in the large spaces. The trick is not in the number of items you add in each room.
- Place large carpets to cover the large floor spaces
- Add runners of rugs in different areas like under the bed, coffee chairs, dining tables, or dressers, etc.
- Decorate walls and tables with art work or center pieces
- Use warm paints for walls and use them for hanging photos in different rooms
- Longer curtains that start right below the ceiling to the floor give the windows looks taller, set the curtains the way you want to create the window perception.